Freely available websites, catalogues, databases and digital collections.
- Catalogue collectif de France - combines the catalogues of the Bibliothèque Nationale, the universities (SUDOC) and public libraries
- Europeana - multi-lingual online collection of millions of digitized items from European museums, libraries, archives and multi-media collections
- Internet Archive - an archive of digital items, including texts, audio and moving images, to give permanent access for researchers, scholars, and the general public
- Liverpool Online Series - critical editions of French texts
- Mandragore - tens of thousands of digitised manuscripts from the Bibliothèque nationale de France, from ancient to modern
- Marandet Collection - digitised copies of over 360 French popular plays from 1700-1830. The full physical collection is around 4,000 plays, from 1700-1900, and is housed in the Modern Records Centre.
- Warwick University French Studies website